Located 60-75 minutes northwest of Wyoming and Livingston counties the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) is served by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, United Airlines and Vacation Express by Sunwing.
Located 30-40 minutes north of Livingston County and northeast of Wyoming County the Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC) is served by Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue, Southwest, and United Airlines.
BUFFALO & ROCHESTER
Amtrak offers rail service to Buffalo and Rochester (Rochester is the nearest terminal) and multiple bus companies (NY Trailways, Regional Transit Service run daily routes to the area offering stops in Avon, Geneseo, Mount Morris, and Dansville.
MAJOR DRIVING ROUTES INTO THE GENESEE VALLEY (LETCHWORTH AREA)
From the NORTH
• Rochester area via I-390 is 30 to 40 minutes.
From the EAST
• Syracuse via I-90 and I-390 is about 2 hours.
• Albany via I-90 and I-390 is about 4+ hours.
From the SOUTH and EAST
• New York City via I-87 N and I-90 is 6 hours or less.
• Philadelphia via I-476 N to I-81 N AND I-90 W is 6 hours or less.
From the WEST
• Buffalo via I-90 and NY 63 is about 1½ hours. (Alternate routes to I-90 include NY 20 and NY 20A.)
• Niagara Falls via I-90 and NY 63 is about 2 hours.
• Toronto via Queen Elizabeth Way (a.k.a. QEW) to Buffalo and on to area is about 3½ hours.
From the SOUTH
• Corning via I-86 and I-390 is about 1 hour.
• Allegany State Park via I-86 and NY 19 is about 1 to 1½ hours.
From the SOUTH and WEST
• Cleveland via I-90 to Buffalo and on to area is about 4½ hours.
• Pittsburgh via I-79 and I-90 to Buffalo and on to area is just under 5 hours.