Mount Morris, New York
Home to the north entrance of Letchworth State Park, Mount Morris invites you to visit a quaint main street and gateway to outdoor adventures. Stay in the iconic Allegiance B&B, visit the Mount Morris Dam at Letchworth State Park, or enjoy dinner in the village! When visiting Mount Morris you’re never short of things to do, from outdoor recreation to historic walking tours or dining out, you can craft an adventure for all of your senses.
- Bustling Main Street with unique eateries and antique shopping.
- Visit the Mural and learn about all the historic faces of Mount Morris.
- Home of the North Entrance to Letchworth State Park.
- Walk the Historic Homes Tour and learn about the architechture represented here.
- Visit Al Lorenz Park and take the Finger Lakes Trail into Letchworth
- Take a hike, walk or ride along the Genesee Valley Greenway which runs behind Main Street.