Geneseo, New York
The Historic Village of Geneseo is home to a vibrant community and nationally recognized State University College at Geneseo. Named a National Historic Landmark destination in 1991, Geneseo is known for its picturesque architecture and charm. During your stay take a stroll down Main Street and discover a variety of local shops, galleries and restaurants. Experience the beauty of the Genesee Valley through the Village's surrounding lakes, river, trails and parks.
- Watch the sunset over the Valley from SUNY Geneseo's Gazebo
- Visit the National Warplane Museum and Annual Air Show
- Experience the annual Genesee Valley Hunt Races and Opening Meet of the Genesee Valley Hunt Club, the oldest operating hunt club in the country.
- Book a private tour of the Wadsworth Homestead with a member of Geneseo's founding family, or take a self-guided historical walking tour of the Village.
- Enjoy summertime fun on Conesus Lake and the annual Ring of Fire (July 3rd)