The BrickInn is a fully renovated 1915 Brick Colonial Home located in the historic district of Mount Morris, New York, a short 2 mile drive to the North Entrance of Letchworth State Park, "the Grand Canyon of the East." The updated guestroom decor is bright, fresh, and comfortable with a touch of vintage flair honoring the home's original architectural detail.
Open seven days a week February through October for registered guests.
Available to book November through January through special requests only.
Dwight & Chic Yoder’s story continues as they Welcome Guests to BrickInn
We purchased our 1915 Brick Colonial Home in the Spring of 2015, on the homes 100th Birthday. Our goal is to lovingly refurbish the entire home and share it with guests visiting Letchworth State Park and our surrounding attractions. The 5 acre property is graced with huge old trees and gardens. The BrickInn’s décor is bright, cheerful and friendly, creating a casual but elegant environment for visitors to rest, relax and reconnect with the amazing natural scenic beauty of our area.
Our 35 years together and prior have been spent in careers of Home Design & Construction and Hospitality. Our joy is creating beautiful spaces for others to enjoy. We consider the BrickInn our “Grand Finale” enjoying the journey as we create and restore this wonderful property.
The guestrooms at BrickInn are completely updated, bright, fresh and comfortable with a touch of vintage flair honoring the home’s original detail. Each new ensuite bathroom has a large tiled shower with rainfall shower head, heated towel warmer and heated tile floors. Every bed features premium Comphy linens and every bath Beekman 1802 amenities with plush terry towels. For the tech traveler, the rooms have, security code door locks complimentary WiFi, a 43” smart TV and charging stations at each bed stand.
Guests at BrickInn are served a full Breakfast featuring as many locally produced items as available. Start your day with fresh coffee/tea, local juices, home baked pastry, fresh seasonal fruit, and a hot entrée of your choice, sweet or savory.
We would love to be your hosts during your next visit to this amazing area featuring Letchworth State Park. Come stay... make BrickInn your home to rest, relax and reconnect with nature!
- Serta Perfect sleeper beds with premium Comphy linens and bedside reading lights
- Nightstands with USB/outlet charging stations
- 43" ROKU smart TV with streaming music
- Iron & Ironing boards
- Highspeed WiFi
- Fireplaces with remote faux log sets (not available in all guestrooms)
- Heated tile floors
- Large walkin tile and glass showers w/rainfall shower heads
- Beekman 1802 Fresh Air toiletries
- Towel warmer
- Plush cotton terry towels
- Hair dryer
- Soaker Tub (not available in all rooms)
- Full three course Breakfast served 7:00 - 10:00 am in Breakfast room or on the side porch:
- Fresh baked Pastry
- Seasonal fresh Fruit dish
- Hot main dish of choice sweet or savory
Public Common Space
- Den - Letchworth Photo Gallery,Tourism Information and TV - Game Room
- Main Living Room - grand staircase, large marble fireplace, sitting area and Baby Grand player piano
- Breakfast/Dining Room - Seating for muti use, fireplace
- Butlers Pantry - Guest kitchen area with refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee/tea, filtered water/ice, snacks