Al Lorenz Livingston County Park
The Livingston County Al Lorenz Park is an 80-acre park nestled between the Genesee River, the Mt. Morris County Campus and Letchworth State Park.
Hours of Operation:
- May 1 – Labor Day: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Tuesday – Sunday (and National Holidays that fall on Mondays)
- After Labor Day – September 30: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Tuesday – Friday and 9:00 am to 8:00 pm on Weekends
Rules and Regulations:
- Any person bringing a dog or cat into the park shall keep the dog or cat on a leash and under their control at all times.
- Persons under the age of 18 years shall be supervised at all times by an adult, who shall be responsible for any violation of these rules and regulations by the person they are supervising.
- Violation of any rule of regulation of the park shall result in the violator's removal from the park, as well as any other penalties authorized by law.
Accommodations are available for up to 300 people in four covered pavilions with picnic tables, charcoal grills, electricity and water. The park has ample parking, restrooms, trails and recreational facilities.
Reservations are recommended for guaranteed use of the pavilions/gazebos and can be made up to one calendar year in advance, on a first-come, first-served basis. To make a reservation, please contact Sally MacIntyre in Central Services at (585) 243-7510 or email email@example.com for a reservation confirmation. No fee is charged for reserving the park however, donations are accepted by Livingston County to facilitate park operation.