5 Things You Should Do While You're Here for Yoga Fest
You've decided to come to the Genesee Valley region and Letchworth State Park for NYS Yoga Festival - now what? These are 5 things you must check off your list while you're here!
Chances are if you like hiking and yoga then you'll love what we have to offer: breathtaking views and small town charm. The Genesee Valley region houses some of the best outdoor recreation and historic spots in New York State with incredible, unique food, and great shopping too!
Be sure you plan your trip accordingly and allow yourself time to explore what's around you!
- Unique accommodations - round out your weekend experience with a stay in one of our gorgeous accommodations. Think camping, but elevated!
Letchworth Farm Bed and Breakfast
Blue Rose Bed and Breakfast
Allegiance Bed and Breakfast *On the NYS Haunted History Tour!
- Hikes off the beaten path - before the festival begins on Sunday, check out one of these itineraries or amazing nearby parks!
6 Historial Sites to See with Hikes Nearby
Top Spring Hiking Spots in the Genesee Valley
Indian Fort Nature Preserve
The Silver Lake Trail
Hemlock-Canadice State Forest
- Unique dinner with small town charm - since you'll be here a while, it's a great opportunity to grab dinner in one of our historic villages.
The Hole in the Wall - local farm to table
Questa Lasagna - authentic Italian
The Boriken - authentic Puerto Rican
EuroCafe - authentic Polish
The Cornerstone Market - gourmet sandwiches
Vegan Eats in the Genesee Valley - the best vegan food around
Letchworth Libations - post trail beverages to enjoy
- Artisan Shopping - from antiques to locally handmade goods we've got all the options for you.
Touch of Grayce
Carvings and More
Gatherings at the Depot
- Learn about our heritage and history - you'll be standing in what once was America's first frontier!
Women's Rights History
Underground Railroad History
The Wadsworth Homestead
Insider Tip: call ahead and double check availability and restrictions due to reopening guidelines